02 January 2011

Goodbye 2010, Welcome 2011! I Hope....

  1. I hope that this year will be the best year for me.
  2. I hope that i can go to Japan (maybe i can't)
  3. I hope that i can have a DSLR camera this month (you promised to me, mom)
  4. I hope that i can have a new SE phone (can i have Satio or the one that we saw before?)
  5. I hope that i can have a new headphone (wha? i don't have time to buy it yet)
  6. I hope that i can have a Wacom tablet or anything that the same as it is. (i really need it!)
  7. I hope that i can change myself to be a better person (why does it have to stay at no.6?)
  8. I hope that i can meet my beloved friends (why does it have to be at no.7???)
  9. I hope that i can have new bags (it's 'bags', not 'bag')
  10. I hope that i can sell my craft works that i've made using the paper clay (is there anybody wanna buy it? i guess not)
  11. I hope that my health is getting better and better.
  12. I hope that i can be more like a girl (or maybe not. if i do, that means i've been forced to, nyahaha!)
  13. I hope that i can live happily ever after (this is not a fairytale, you idiot!)
  14. I hope that i know what i'm talking about.
  15. I hope that i know what you're thinking right now.
  16. I hope that you still wanna see me.
  17. I hope that i can stop babbling around like a fool.
  18. You hope that this is the end.
  19. as you wish.
  20. bye bye

0 Cassies' Talking:

Let's Walk Together