05 April 2011

040511-TVXQ to reveal all in their interview with tvN’s “Taxi”


On April 5th, TVXQ attended the press conference for tvN’s newly reformed talk show, “Taxi“, and completed their filming as the first guests of the show.

Before getting in the taxi for their interview, Yunho stated, “I want to show sides to myself that express who I am as a 20-year-old man. I’m sure that a lot of people are curious about what’s going on with our team, so we’ll be revealing everything inside of us. Please watch on with a generous attitude.”

Changmin added, “We did not disturb society, nor did we commit a crime. I believe we have the right to speak as honestly and as thoughtfully as we can.”

Their full in-taxi interview can be seen on April 14th at 12 AM KST.

For those familiar with the old “Taxi”, the only changes made to the show are an upgrade in the car used and the addition of interior HD cameras. The MCs remain the same.

Credit: AllKpop.com
Source: Sports Chosun
Shared by: MikaYJ

w/n: I'm waiting for it Minnie-oppa, Yunnie-oppa. don't disappoint us, the DBSK lovers. :)
but... i started to worried about so many things when i read this. hm... we shall wait and see... >.<

  • Music: DBSK - Stand By You
  • Food: crackers...for dinner. o_O
  • Drink: Water
  • Location: My Room! =_=

0 Cassies' Talking:

Let's Walk Together